1. Grab a bench and lay flat on your back, your arms should be holding onto the bench by the side of your head. Your knees should be directly above your pelvis with both your hips and knees bent at a 90-degree angle. This will be your starting position.
2. To initiate the movement, inhale and extend your knee and hip joints so that your legs are just above parallel to the floor. Continue to extend until your legs are out straight, making sure your lower back is not under any stress or strain.
3. After a brief pause, exhale and return your legs back along the same path into the starting position.
4. Repeat for the recommended amount of repetitions.
Variations: Cocoons or Cable Crunches.
Flat Bench Leg Pull-In, Lower Abs (Flat Bench Leg Pull-In), Flat Bench Legs Pull In, Lower Abs Pullin, Lower Ab Pull Ins, Flat Bench Pull Ins, Flat Bench Leg Pull Ins, Flat Bench Pull-Ins, Bench Leg Pull Ins, Bench Pull Ins
1. Grab a mat and lay down flat on your back. Place your hands gently on your temples and lift your legs so that you have a 90-degree angle at both your hips and knees. Crunch your abs so that you lift your shoulders up from the mat and you are ready to go. This will be your starting position.
2. To initiate the movement, you need to simultaneously, bring your right knee up and in towards your body whilst crunching your left shoulder over towards it (exhale as you do this). As you do this extend your left leg to create space for your left elbow.
3. Gently inhale and return to the original position. Very briefly pause here and repeat for the opposite side. So exhale and bring your left knee up and in towards your torso whilst crunching your right shoulder over towards it, extending your right leg as you go.
4. Continue alternating in this manner until you complete the recommended amount of repetitions.
Variation: V Sit With Plate Rotation or Kneeling Oblique Cable Crunches.
Bicycle Crunches, Ab Bike